Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU My wife got me tickets.
  2. The buyout is guaranteed, so it's either 2/62.5 or 3/77.5, just as he wrote.
  3. The bowl sheet isn't quite big enough to include Illinois this year. The sheet bowl?
  4. I doubt he's ready to stick his neck out there like that.
  5. Jeff Samardzija and Jorge Soler for Lee, Hamels and Dom Brown. Cubs take on all of the salary. Who says no first? Joe Ricketts.
  6. Presumably if a team makes that move they wouldn't feel the need to also make all the other moves they already had planned to make.
  7. Not necessarily. It's late enough in the season that you can IR him and spin it as him not able to get back to 100% if he's indeed lost his job and has no future with the team. But then you are choosing avoidance of controversy over giving your team the best chance to win. Cutler is going to be healthy enough to return at some point this regular season. And he clearly provides an upgrade to Palmer. McCown already has a near concussion from last night and has had a few "Cutler is irresponsible" moments when running the ball.
  8. Is he the NIU guy? I read that he said, "my first choice is to be a QB and then if that fails I just want to make a roster." I think he'll have to figure out a different way to make a roster than QB.
  9. I'm sure that makes sense in your head somewhere.
  10. When Jay is ready to dress for the game, are you going to have him sit on the sidelines and wait for McCown to revert or get hurt? Are you going to prevent him from dressing to avoid the "he's been demoted" controversy? If the decision has been made to let him walk, resign McCown and draft a new guy, then you have to activate Cutler as the backup eventually.
  11. Dilfer is dying to say get rid of cutler
  12. I saw dilfer and McCown chatting and assumed it was heated regarding cutler and dilfer hating cutler
  13. One of the first games I remember was the drubbing in Dallas during Super Bowl year. This is almost as good.
  14. Because it's the 4qtr and they are down 21 against an offense they can't stop
  15. Everything's OK No it's not. That was th worst defense I've ever seen. I bet anything Dallas turns this into a game. Anything?
  16. That's all I care about.
  17. McClellan rushed out of field goal range.
  18. Anybody complaining about the helmet to helmet needs to look at the ridiculous "tackle" there. Why launch? He had a great opportunity for easy wrap tackle.
  19. Did he not know it was 4th down?
  20. The OC makes all the difference. Well, that and actual weapons.
×
×
  • Create New...