Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. They would have to build them a LOT higher to see over those signs. There are probably ordinances about height as well. It's a big deal to go from 3-4 stories to even 6-7, and that is if you are doing it for housing purposes. For the ability to run a rooftop drinking business? That's probably not going to fly, without the proper allies in city hall.
  2. Is this only 24 or can't I add? this is 24
  3. You ever been to either? Obviously if not, do three opposite Otherwise, I'd go Arizona. May get to see some guys not in the majors that early in Arizona aka Bryant. Yes, I've done both. It is between a partial skiing vacation or poolside 24/7. I've done the multi destination version too, but the flights aren't nearly as reasonable this time around, so it's either/or.
  4. I'm having a hard time deciding between spring training in az or first week of regular season in Colorado and catching that Saturday game.
  5. usually are in a car crash and die amirite hard to be hung over if you never sober up
  6. I'd rather offer up something decent and get the guy and be freaking awesome the next few years.
  7. AJ Johnson was an absolute beast at linebacker, almost certainly would have gotten drafted. What a dumbass. I don't know if dumbass is the word I'd use to describe a person who is indicted for aggravated rape.
  8. that and the brain tumor surgery
  9. When it comes to hating Baez you're like an atheist Crossfitter. That's an oxymoron. I never met a crossfitter that didn't believe in the one true lord, themselves.
  10. Brad Biggs @BradBiggs · 5m 5 minutes ago #Bears also announce Pat Meyer (O-line) and Chris Harris (defensive quality control) will not return to coaching staff under John Fox. Brad Biggs @BradBiggs · 6m 6 minutes ago Wilkerson has coached at Grambling State and spent time as an asst at LSU. Was at North Shore HS in Houston last year. Brad Biggs @BradBiggs · 6m 6 minutes ago #Bears hire Ben Wilkerson as assistant offensive line coach. Played for Bengals (06) & Falcons (07-08). Former starter at LSU.
  11. unless Tom needs somebody to find rare truffles for the new fancy food options at the park
  12. High-strikeout bats. still better than counting on high strikeout young arms
  13. Pretty cool. Damn, Mariners. That sucks. Without looking at it, I'd assume the teams on the extreme North/South & East/West are going to cover the most distance (Mariners and Marlins) Mariners have like 7k more miles a year on the Marlins, actually. Marlins have both Braves and Rays within a shorter distance than Seattle to Oak/SF. And I would guess Seattle to Houston is further than any divisional opponent for Miami.
  14. That system was also relied heavily on pitchers, which are inherently unreliable. The system now relies on bats, which is as it should be.
  15. i cant get over what a bizarre turn that who thing took. Just go "yeah sorry, didn't really think about it" when you get called out, not "wow guess you're not a sexual tyrannosaurus like me who routinely bends over women who are just begging for it!" Yea I'm honestly still not sure how we got here. Bunch of people got butthurt bending over does not necessarily connote butt stuff.
  16. I think it would work perfectly fine in a completely consensual situation. http://media.salon.com/2012/10/dawn_of_the_deed_rect-460x307.jpg
  17. winner winner chicken dinner
  18. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/chi-illini-northwestern-to-meet-at-soldier-field-20150209-story.html Illinois and Northwestern schedule 3 games at Soldier Field. 2015, 2017, 2019
  19. accounting for a combined 40% of their division and likely the 2nd and 3rd best teams in that division, that's a pretty big statement.
  20. Of course, they also give the 13th overall pick as well. The top 15 picks aren't protected anymore? top 11 now
  21. I like the idea that you've never bent anyone over consensually that has nothing to do with the phrasing as it pertains to sporting events
  22. I like the idea that somebody thinks the "bend them over" phrase suggests something consensual.
×
×
  • Create New...