Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. That is not anybody's claim.
  2. So far this could all be platitudinous and if it stays that way, no harm. The fox hire was boring and uninspired but at least professional and resulted in what looks like a quality staff.
  3. ahhhh, that makes more sense. what software are you using, some DAVIDv1.3 [expletive]? English
  4. No sympathy for bottom of the playoff bracket teams that lose out to teams that "sneak in" via "loser's" point.
  5. It would be like if baseball went to a homerun derby if the game was tied after 9 innings, or basketball went to a free throw contest. It's only there to "declare a winner" and a "loser" I thought it would be like playing beer pong? If baseball awarded points for wins and ties vs no points for regulation losses (an unnecessarily convoluted concept that provides no more worth than simple w/l record) then perhaps that would be an issue.
  6. My favorite part of the shoot out remains seeing people freak because the shoot out exists.
  7. ahhhh, that makes more sense.
  8. I don't think I am nitpicking, I legitimately had no idea what he was trying to say. I didn't know if he had some newfound love for Schwarber or something. It's not obvious at all by what is written.
  9. care to name names? Bryant, Soler, and/or Russell. that still would not make sense Which part isn't making sense to you? the statement that "there are two guys that are better prospects than either bryant, soler (and/)or Russell on his own team." to me that sentance says there are 2 unnamed prospects that are better than bryant, soler and russell. Maybe its the either throwing me for a loop or something, but it does not compute.
  10. care to name names? Bryant, Soler, and/or Russell. that still would not make sense
  11. care to name names?
  12. This guy is an awful human being. I do not think I would describe Brett Jackson as toolsy.
  13. I see he noted about 10 times that "this was just for fun" but there is no other purpose to make such a story than to point out how wrong he was.
  14. Schwarber and Hammel tossing it around.
  15. Haugh? David Haugh? Is that you?
  16. But they will have had to have made a decision regarding Cutler long before the draft, no?
  17. Do you want me to answer that?
  18. I'm sure his failed to make contact and didn't cause any real harm.
  19. I am sure there is a chance they will ask. I am not sure what options they have for that now. I do not think the issue is cap space. If they are dumping him, then they aren't worrying about cap space.
  20. I'll take that bet. And as always, you can't just take the best of 5 guys. It's not a better ball situation. You have to pick one, and send them out there, and if they suck you don't get those games back. Correct, that's what I'm referring to, although they obviously have spring training to decide which they like best. I believe in the combo of decisionmaking, coaching, and talent there that the 5th starter will be league average if not better. I do not believe in Hamels' health, ability, or age enough to believe he'll be better than a 4 win pitcher this year. You believe the Cubs 5th starter will be, at worst, an average major league starting pitcher?
  21. Vogelbach is getting nominated for #1? Why?
  22. Is this only 24 or can't I add? this is 24 TT is taking into account the penalty for tampering. nothing gets by him. Which time?
×
×
  • Create New...