Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Took a ball to the mask in NYC apparently. That's a regular night out in the big apple
  2. Taylor Teagarden replacing Ross on 7 day DL w/concussion
  3. Truffle busy celebrating his independence from 'merica
  4. Who is soler replacing?
  5. Were you talking about Russell? He took two sliders on the outer half. Nothing wrong with that.
  6. On that note, "...why don't you just tell me the movie you want to see?" Why don't they call it roundtine? (Yours was my favorite though)
  7. [tweet] [/tweet]
  8. http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--XSf3kWox--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1323147922919031910.gif
  9. mets announcers are very upset with them for being too conservative with Conforto
  10. [tweet]https://twitter.com/LizWFB/status/616638546439442432[/tweet]
  11. I dont disagree with you that starting new topics is a problem on forums. I moderate a few myself. My point is there's a better way to curb that behavior than to come into the thread and [expletive] all over it. I mean you guys DO want traffic to the site, right? You're turning so many newbies away. I do not understand what you are talking about with regards to starting threads. I didn't say anything about curbing that behavior.
  12. I don't have much interest in bringing back Samardzija but I do not like that line of reasoning to justify it. His numbers are his numbers. What you think you see at the end of any one game is not meaningful.
  13. That is not at all what he said. What he said it that you are acting a bit dickish if you join a pre-existing group and then tell them they are all acting like dicks. There was no insinuation of needing to be here for any length of time to have an intelligent thought.
  14. Dude. Really? There's some specific time you need to be a member before you can have an intelligent thought? Come on. whoooosh
  15. keep discouraging new people from joining the forum I just love that a person that joined the forum in 2006 made this comment to a person who joined the forum during spring training this season.
  16. I'm not sure what the opposite of taboo is, but starting new threads has to qualify.
  17. [tweet] [/tweet]
  18. [tweet] [/tweet]
  19. SNY apoplectic about mets and desperate for hitters.
×
×
  • Create New...