Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Hernandez does not want the mets to score here
  2. I think it's hysterical to listen to right now. He's so perplexed and blaming upper cut swings and aluminum bats.
  3. [tweet] [/tweet]
  4. The guy is 21 in AA with much-improved BB and K numbers. He's clearly going to take some time to develop, but I don't think we should start proclaiming that he's "never" going to be a good hitter. I'm willing to leave open the possibility that he may one day become a not too bad hitter, but I'm pretty settled on him never being a good one.
  5. http://deadspin.com/phil-kessel-traded-to-pittsburgh-1715190359
  6. [tweet]https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/616292963451322368[/tweet] he got a full million out of it
  7. I don't really buy into the notion that putting either of these guys there having a positive effect on their personal development.
  8. http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/free-agency free agency tracker is active
  9. [tweet] [/tweet][tweet] [/tweet]
  10. no idea looks to have been 9th on his team in points this year and he got 1 goal and 1 assist in 15 playoff games. good bloodlines though
  11. I don't think that negates the need to improve the bench
  12. [tweet]https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/616282151294771200[/tweet]
  13. Well, that's what happens when teams trade for pending restricted free agents. http://www.tsn.ca/cap-crunch-forces-saad-trade-1.322285
  14. Castro for Hamels was discussed long before 2015 started. Those guys are highly rated prospects. Thanks for explaining how trades work though downsr, really helpful info.
  15. [tweet] [/tweet]
×
×
  • Create New...