I don't know if this was discussed anywhere. I didn't really see it on the board. Delete/lock this thread if it's discussed elsewhere. Last night during the game, Len stated Angel Guzman would be up for a spot in the rotation when the Cubs hit Pittsburgh. He said the Cubs were going to stick with 12 pitchers, meaning a position player would be moved. Len when on to say that he believed it would be an outfielder because of the logjam with regard to playing time. He said they could move an outfielder because guys like Theriot, DeRosa and even Cedeno could play in the OF if necessary. If Len's thoughts are true, who goes. I don't see them sending down Pie because he's actually been playing pretty well. He's coming around at the plate and his D is solid. So that leaves Ward (1B backup), Floyd (not going anywhere), Jones and Murton. Is there a taker for JJ? Can they trade their only everyday lefthanded hitting starter with any power? If Floyd is able to play 1B, it seems like Ward would be the odd man out. Personally, I think I'd drop Ronny to the minors so he can get more ABs. I'm not thrilled with Izturis, but he does bat from both sides of the plate (not that it's better to suck at the plate from both sides rather than just one) and is a pretty good defender. And I'd keep Theriot as the starter at SS. So who's it gonna be?