Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. The Org has Hortons arm in bubble wrap and played it as safe as possible, and he still got hurt. Can't say I love the projection of him being a long term starter.
  2. Should have drafted Brooks Lee. I said the same on draft day as well.
  3. Do you guys think Jonathan Long is someone to actually get interested in long term or is he just on a massive heater?
  4. This Cubs team is a joke, they aren't going anywhere even if they won today sadly. The infuriating thing, is not being able to stick it to the Cardinals. I don't think there are any good either, but it's still always awesome crushing their nuts. I guess we can't even have that this year either, joke ass team.
  5. I hate this team. I have yet to see one thing this year that would suggest to me that Craig Counsel is a great manager. The communication on defense and the base running errors have been atrocious. Why is this still such an issue 100+ games into his tenure. Why is the focus not there? 40 million dollars for this guy has been an absolute joke thus far, if I was Ricketts I would flipping out.
  6. He has a good glove he's just way too cocky. He thinks every single ball is his, even when a guy is sitting right under it. Council needs to sit him down and get that horsefeathers nailed down fast, I don't know why it hasn't been already...
  7. I almost can't blame them for being deflated/shell shocked, that play was so infuriatingly bad.
  8. For f*** sake man, you don't need to catch everything.
  9. JFC. What is wrong with this f****** defense this year?
  10. Man I never expected Saiya to have such a bad glove. I wonder if they consider moving him to DH next year. That way you free up right fielder for a better glove and maybe you can get a power hitting run producer in that spot too.
  11. Happ is so damn streaky. I know that's not uncommon for a baseball player but man he takes it to the extremes.
  12. PCA is a menace on the base paths. I really hope that bat comes around to just being playable everyday, with his glove and base running that's still a really valuable player.
  13. Any idea when we might see some of the draft picks popping up in the box scores?
  14. Yep sadly it has gotten to that point. Don't worry though, they will start mashing in September and try to blow that too.
  15. His swing always looks so effortless.
  16. I'm just tired of the Cards get good players for absolutely nothing. It's sickening.
  17. You don't have Hardcore knuckle dragging white sox fans in your family do you? If you did you be enjoying the Sox misery immensely. Terrible fan base with the worst little brother syndrome you've ever seen. Every time I kind of feel bad for the white socks I just remember their fanbase and I smile.
  18. Is Rojas ranking almost entirely attributed to his ridiculously young age for high A, or are there some performance indicators I am missing?
  19. Ah yes the pointless Sept winning streak. Classic.
  20. Unless Hoyer has some promises from ricketts going forward, I can't imagine he revamps heavy for 2025 in a lame duck year. It's going to have to be a quick retooling on the fly, and he's going to have to get lucky with some of these minor Leaguers coming up in producing right away.
  21. Im fine with the Cubs holding on to him, I'm just done getting excited about him until he shows otherwise.
  22. Yeah same, wake me up when Palencia can consistently throw it across the plate. He's Dillion Maples 2.0
  23. Who are some possible overslot names that they could take in round 11? I'm hoping there's still someone available to splurge on there.
×
×
  • Create New...