Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. Absolutely brutal that Kyle Hendricks is your number two right now. Man this rotation needs help, who would have guessed that 🥴
  2. Such a shame man, I really thought the Cubs had something there, he looked great in 2022.
  3. Davis hurt again? My God the man is a walking, talking injury. I've never seen a player who every time they get hit with a baseball they literally break.
  4. Why is Luke Goode so damn bad and why does Underwood play him so much?
  5. Fuckin lame they aren't rescheduling this...
  6. I've seen enough. Keep Moral at 3rd.
  7. Pretty solid 5th round pick. Early returns on the 2023 draft are promising.
  8. Getsy doesn't tell him to hold on to the ball forever, take a massive amount of sacks and suck in the 4th quarter. I bet you blamed all of mitch's struggles on Nagy too.
  9. Fields gonna do something here or another 3 and out/turnover?
  10. Fields isnt the guy you pass on drafting a QB with two straight 1st overall picks. He's not nearly special enough and he absolutely blows ass in the 4th quarter.
  11. If this is actually true it makes me feel a little better, I really need to know that ricketts is willing to sign someone to a mega contract because that's what it's looking like it's going to take if you want to be a consistent contender (unless you are the Brewers or Rays which are the exception)
  12. So with Ohtani out of the way this is what I was kinda thinking. Re-sign Belly Sign Hoskins Trade some of the prospect depth for pitching (another starter and back end bullpen guy would be great)
  13. F****** reds getting the second pick is nauseating. At least the Cubs got a slightly better pick than what their record would indicate. White Sox and Cardinals kind of got screwed so I'm fine with that.
  14. Totally fine with that.
  15. Lee was my guy too. Like others, can't say I'm unhappy with Horton currently even with Lee being pretty good.
  16. Any updates on who the Cubs are going to replace Breslow with?
  17. Team is running out of steam fast. Wesneski sucks too btw.
  18. I am fine with a project, I'm just not fine with a project pitching in crucial situations during a playoff run. I gotta imagine that's the last time you see him in non mop up duty, atleast I hope.
  19. Can the Cubs stop pitching Cuas in anything that isn't mop up duty? He sucks.
  20. Pitching Caus in a 0-0 ballgame is an interesting call...
  21. Is Wicks gonna be able to strike enough guys out or is that kinda gonna be an issue going forward?
  22. Man if Hendricks is going to keep pitching like this you might as well pick up his team option next year.
  23. Ross really isn't that good of a manager is he?
×
×
  • Create New...