Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. Tibbs, Yesavage or Montgomery would be great.
  2. Never start this piece of horsefeathers again. He was good 2 years ago at the end of the year when it didn't matter and he's been ass since Loser
  3. It seems like every single year, there is a guy who is ranked in that 6 to 10 range who always ends up falling into the mid to late teens of the draft. Last year it was the catcher that the Red Sox took. I don't know who that player would be this year (maybe Kurtz?) but I'm hoping that happens for the Cubs.
  4. Alcantara ending the year on a tear would be amazing. He could either be really good trade bait this off season or next, or he can be insurance in CF if PCA can never hit.
  5. This is how I look at it as well. Sadly I agree, I don't see him falling to 14.
  6. No thank you on Moore or the kid from UK. Don't see exciting ceilings there. Feels like the Cubs have of plenty of that already all through the org. Yesavage would be awesome, keep the pitching coming. Tibbs would be cool too.
  7. Yesavage please, keep the pitching pipeline going. If not, Tibbs, Moore or Smith (if they think he can stick at 3B) are fine with me too.
  8. I might have missed it but is the Shaw playing 3B dream over? I'm just checking box scores but lately he's either been at 2b or DH. Either way, nice to see him hitting again. Would be huge for the org if he was a hit.
  9. I would too, they are a better org, it's painfully obvious.
  10. I think about this all the time. It's amazing how lucky the Cubs got with having all their top prospects basically come up at the same time and all be hits. I mean it was 108 damn years they were due for some luck right? But no, rebuilds like that usually don't work out and they usually don't work out that well. Jed and Tom trying to bank on it happening again is horsefeathers.
  11. First full game I've watched in 3 weeks and I regret every second of it. Not only is this team terrible but they are ungodly boring.
  12. One of the worst announcers in the business. Guys emotional control is non-existent. He talks through a home run like the teams on a rain delay and then loses his horsefeathers over a warning track shot. He's absolutely terrible
  13. David Ross is probably laughing his ass off.
  14. Never gets old beating the White Sox (especially when you have die hard Sox fans in your family).
  15. Jed sucks and so does this team... horsefeathers Brewers org running circles around Theo's little brother. So pathetic.
  16. Jed sucks, wake me up when he actually builds a team that makes the playoffs without Theo holding his jock.
  17. Picked a good time to go on Vaca, this team sucks ass lol
  18. O my bad dude! Shaw has been amazing this year and Davis is the model of athletic health! Feel better?
  19. When was the last time Matt Shaw had an extra base hit? Been bad for a decent stretch now.
  20. Andddd that's why I refuse to get excited about Brennan Davis. Even if he ends up being a dude, he's only going to play 75 to 80 games a year. He's the Cubs version of Eloy Jimenez.
  21. Mervis is so disappointing. Dude makes AAA pitching his bitch and then comes to the MLB and looks like he's never swung a bat before. I know that's not necessarily rare but man it sucks.
  22. Brown looked filthy, very nice to see. Is Nico hurt? He wasn't moving around well all night.
  23. Busch has looked really really bad. I hope he can adjust back, we need someone to pan out at 1b.
×
×
  • Create New...