Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. Why wouldn't Cam Smith start in AA? I don't even think that should be a debate.
  2. That game, and Fields first start against the browns are some of the worst football I've ever seen in my life.
  3. You have to fire everyone. It really pains me to say it, because I really thought we found a good GM, but Ryan Poles ain't it. This offensive line should get him fired alone, never mind the fact that he not only hired Eberflus, but he elected to keep him around when other great options were available. This coaching staff sucks and that is just as much Poles fault. The absolute only thing you can hope for this season is that they didn't completely ruin Caleb Williams,but let's be honest, they probably did. The kids accuracy is terrible he's already seeing ghosts.
  4. Wow this is getting to clean house territory. Idk if I even want Poles around anymore either. This is bad.
  5. I still don't understand the Rojas hype but ok. How is Cam Smith 73 but JJ is already in the top 20?
  6. Great job defense wtf
  7. Now the d is gonna take a horsefeathers? Cmon.
  8. Caleb has gotta give his WR's a shot there. His accuracy over 10 yards has not been impressive. I would lie if I said it wasn't unsettling to me.
  9. I thought Poles was it but nah man, this is disgraceful roster construction. This oline is fireable bad.
  10. What happened to Tevin? JFC.
  11. I hate Shane Waldron
  12. Team sucks man. 9 points is a disgrace.
  13. That pass was honestly 10 yards from the nearest target. Williams deep ball is terrible
  14. They are demoralized. Playing with another ass offense and terrible QB.
  15. Another terrible deep ball... Come on man
  16. This reminds me of those future lineups baseball America used to have in their prospect handbook, and they would always be wrong
  17. Yep him or Triantos. Maybe both.
  18. Fair I'm starting to have major doubts that Horton will ever be able to hold up as a starter. Sure Horton's stuff is better, but as they say, the best ability is availability.
  19. I think this has been asked before, but is Cam Smith using a new swing? Or is this the same swing he was using in college that was getting criticized for not giving him enough lift? I know an adjustment like that usually needs to come in the off season but I'm curious.
  20. Absolutely get this kid to high A.
  21. Mo Baller is hot right now, that's an exciting bat. If he could somehow stick at catcher that would be amazing.
×
×
  • Create New...