Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. He has way more speed and we'll have more value defensively than Madrigal, plus Kepley actually walks it seems, but the no pop seems to track.
  2. I don't disagree, they're allowed a few Duds they've been pretty solid over the last couple years. I just never understood the Mathis pic. The Cubs have about 3 billion first base/dh types in the system already, and then you use a pic on a guy with a similar profile who's already hurt. Hopefully proves me wrong and becomes a monster.
  3. This is the first person that came to my mind as well, that pick is looking like an absolute disaster so far so I really hope they know what they're doing here
  4. I hate drafting already injured guys, in any sport. It did sound like he was playing pretty damn well before the injury so hopefully it's nothing that lingers. Will he be able to play any minor league ball this year? Or he is done until 2026?
  5. I can't pretend to know a lot about these guys or that I'm a good talent scout. So I'll just say I hope the Cubs go high character college bat. This has seemed to be a formula that's worked really well for the Cubs in round 1.
  6. Of horsefeathers course Andrew Vaughn is all of a sudden a stud. God damn the Brewers are annoying.
  7. I kinda don't wanna trade ONKC anymore (at least at the deadline) I kinda want him as some insurance if we can't resign Tucker. If you do resign Tucker, just trade Cassie in the office season.
  8. What does Brujan do well? He's insanely bad at baseball.
  9. At this point why not? Plenty of 1B/DH types in the org. Even if he isn't great there, see if it sticks.
  10. Where has Wiggins been? Seems like he hasn't pitched in well over a week.
  11. This bench is horrendous. Turner, Brujan and Berti? I mean that has to be a joke right?
  12. Once again a nice mid summer collapse...Great to see small market org's with a fraction of our payroll continue to pants Jed. It's just awesome.
  13. The Astros are a hell of an organization. How you going to lose Tucker and bregman and not skip a beat? Man I miss when the Cubs had an elite front office.
  14. Not wrong. I've just never really forgiven him for the Ryan Theriot esque comments he made about the Cubs when he signed with the Cards.
  15. Ole Willy has turned into quite the little bitch. Too bad, really liked when he was a Cub.
  16. Lol this teams sucks right now. Bullpen is back to being garbage.
  17. The horsefeathers kinda BP fastball was that? JFC
  18. Great win but why would you hit Berti in that situation? He's the worst player on the roster by a mile.
×
×
  • Create New...