Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Cubs420psd

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    546
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Cubs420psd

  1. I don't know to laugh or cry at this, because it's spot on.
  2. Yeah but for me they're starting to get close, the Brewers are pesky bastards.
  3. Well then don't resign your top baseball guy that keeps allowing that to happen.
  4. Yikes. Didn't realize his arm was that fragile.
  5. So what's the Jaxson Wiggins plan exactly? I've heard of shutting guys down towards the end of the year (Strasburg) but I I don't think I've ever heard of shutting a guy down in the middle of the year for damn near 2 months with a non-injury and then just bringing them back to finish the year out.. I don't really get it.
  6. Really scary place when you need to rely on Matthew Boyd and Cade Horton as heavily as the cubs will have to. Especially when the goal is to make a deep playoff run.
  7. Kyle Tucker last 30 games: .238/.367/.343 His 18 HR's put him in a 9 way tie for 47th in the league. Not good enough.
  8. Yep Sad but true, just a better org. Better results with much less resources, it's sickening.
  9. Elite scouting and development (especially on the pitching side)
  10. Remember when people thought he was the reason the Brewers were really good? Lol
  11. This division is over. Brewers are gonna win this thing by 5+ games.
  12. It's not even a money thing. They are just a better organization, it's that simple. Lost their top baseball man to the Mets and lost Counsell to the Cubs and they didn't skip a beat....lost their best player to the Giants in the off-season and are somehow better. It's horsefeathers sickening but it's true, it's a better organization top to bottom.
  13. Lol Another year getting dominated by the small market Brewers. Can't wait to get swept tomorrow.
  14. Not to pile on Happ but why would you give that dude a full no trade?
  15. This is the only name I wouldn't be super upset about trading Cassie for (of the names we have heard so far) If he is traded for something like Alcantara I'm gonna be super pissed.
  16. Well then Hoyer needs to get his ass on the phone it seems. I don't understand waiting until the deadline if these are the options.
  17. Why is Brown back with the big club already? Wasn't he down in AAA to work on some things? He got everything fixed in 2 weeks? So damn dumb.
  18. Interesting still has Alcantara over Cassie, would be curious to see the rational. Postional value I would assume.
×
×
  • Create New...