Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Monday Night Football - University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, AZ. GO BEARS! http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/d8/full.getty-71465316pm027_buffalo_bills_6_15_51_pm.jpg http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/sp/getty/d9/full.getty-71465316pm024_buffalo_bills_5_21_19_pm.jpg
  2. Khalil X to try to save the Padres season! Oof, strike out looking. Down goes Dave Roberts and the Padres...:(
  3. The first preseason game is this Wednesday against the Wizards at 7:30 pm. :D Tickets are on sale for home games.
  4. That should be it for the Padres. Time to cut loose Bochy!!
  5. He looked safe. I didn't like sending Roberts against Molina.
  6. ND only beat Stanford 31-10. UCLA beat Stanford 31-0. Therefore, UCLA will beat Notre Dame in two weeks. ;)
  7. Frankly, I find that ridiculous. I'll say it right now...Cal will lose to USC and the Irish will beat USC in Southern Cal. We shall see. Cal will have a tough time since the game is in LA. If it was in Berkeley I'd be sure they'd pull it off. You really think ND is going to go to the stadium across the freeway from USC and beat them? Wow, we shall see.
  8. Girardi was a yankee, i wonder what his relationship is like with the boss? There was a quote from Don Zimmer that showed that Steinbrenner didn't like Girardi. They probably don't want to fire Torre and then hire a Torre disciple like Girardi.
  9. I don't think anyone has really said it's because of Beane/OBP, etc. this year. In fact, people have noted the A's team this year hasn't been as good as most of their other playoff teams and that their OBP isn't that great this season. pitching pitching pitching. can we get some pitching, please? The Padres have pitching and look where they're at.
  10. Scott Rolen out injured. Scott Spiezo starting instead.
  11. You don't think they can fill up Mt. Davis for 5 pm (primetime) ALCS games?
  12. At a neutral site or in Berkeley, Cal would beat Notre Dame 7-8 times out of 10.
  13. Sounds about right, good LOOGY potential.
  14. I don't think anyone has accused Bochy of being Dusty #2. So Dusty 2.0? The "Dusty 2.0?" was not a question. It was a sarcastic remark. And your post seemed to invite comparisions of Dusty. And it sounds based on a majority of the posts that he actually does play the kids. So where did you hear he doesn't play kids? And did you intentionally word it to invite comparisions to Dusty? Oops, forgot the Dusty 2.0 comment. Then again, I did respond to erik316wttn and say he wasn't like Dusty. From my old roommate at UCSD and a couple of other folks I know in San Diego. My friends mentioned Xavier Nady, Tim Stauffer (though, frankly, I think Stauffer sucks) and a few others. I didn't intentionally word anything to invite comparisons to Dusty. I didn't want Dusty to manage the Cubs even while he was still with the Giants while Bochy would be my choice to manage the Cubs next year.
  15. I don't think anyone has accused Bochy of being Dusty #2.
×
×
  • Create New...