Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Yikes, Carson Palmer injured.
  2. Me too!
  3. My friend insisted on calling them the Montreal Elbs when we went to see an Expos-Dodgers game a few years back.
  4. Almost the same: 1. Delmon Young 2. Jeremy Hermida 3. Stephen Drew 4. Brandon Wood 5. Casey Kotchman 6. Lastings Milledge 7. Connor Jackson 8. Ian Stewart 9. Andy LaRoche 10. Daric Barton dkwg, BJ Upton already has fulfilled his ROY eligibility.
  5. At what level Craig? Those are outstanding numbers and peripherals. If the Cubs don't want to treat him seriously they should trade him to the A's. Also, do you know offhand what the average BABIP is? I thought it was around .330. High A Daytona with a brief stop at AA West Tenn.
  6. Hopefully their coaching staff thinks that too. :)
  7. Actually, I'm with Banedon. I want a rematch of Super Bowl XX, and I want the Bears to blow away the Patriots again.
  8. Oof, grazes in.
  9. Can you say helmet-to-helmet-induced fumble?
  10. Thanks Madden, I didn't realize that because the Jaguars center went to Princeton, he shouldn't snap badly.
  11. More throws that hit the refs, Brady.
  12. Moore was age-appropriate at high A last year (he was 21). He's just a month older than Brian Dopirak. I expect Scott will be at AA West Tenn.
  13. LaVar graduated from Penn State! Did he? Oh, well in that case... I hate it when they inteview people that don't know how to speak. I remember MNF went to his home and he had a chess room. No joke! Are you serious? Wow.
  14. Yes. I want the Giants to come to Chicago. LaVar is a great interviewee.
  15. Ouch, Simms. Washington needs more offense if they're going to go into soggy Seattle and win.
  16. Not necessarily, horrible throw but the WR was open.
  17. Wow, talk about an early celebration.
  18. Wow, Brunell just stared down his WR. It was an impressive interception, but still.
  19. The Redskins should hurt him for that.
  20. That's what I thought they'd do too. It'd have been the smart thing to do, imo. "I like going for it on 4th down but I didn't like it being an all out pass play and not even showing run." Uhh, it was a play action. What did you want, a flea flicker? Idiots.
  21. PA wasn't the best of calls on 4th and 1 with so many guys in the box. You're especially screwed if it's a blitz, as it was here.
  22. Same here. I didn't know this. Suddenly I'm rooting for the Redskins. I can watch on Saturday (I have work), but I'd rather watch at home with TiVo and not worry about getting up every few minutes to actually work.
  23. Spitting in the face? Smart kid, Taylor. Wow, some stupid penalties.
  24. The refs must be blind. But it's awesome that the announcers want the penalty reviewed.
  25. "I believe in momentum. In life, in anything you do."
×
×
  • Create New...