Jump to content
North Side Baseball

CaliforniaRaisin

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    34,650
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by CaliforniaRaisin

  1. Not his first one - he and Jonathan Broxton combined for one last year in the SL playoffs. Homer Bailey and Red minor league relievers came close earlier this week and ended up combining for a 1-hitter (Bailey went 6 no-hit innings).
  2. Exactly. Blast you and your holograms, TLR!
  3. When did Orel become a Joe Morgan clone in the announcing booth? :(
  4. And a walk. How dare Corey try when his team is already winning?
  5. Sometimes, you disappoint me.
  6. They lost 3-2, actually. SS Ismael Salas gave up the winning run and took the loss.
  7. Pointing out Raisin. He's the tip of the iceberg. 8) Let's go, Clay!
  8. Haha, they're playing the New Radicals in the background in Jackson.
  9. Iowa: RHP Jae-Kuk Ryu (0-2, 4.91 ERA, 22 IP, 18/10) vs. RHP John Webb (0-2, 5.14 ERA, 21 IP) West Tenn: RHP Carlos Marmol (1-1, 3.10 ERA, 20.1 IP, 24/9) vs. RHP Justin Orenduff (1-1, 4.66 ERA, 19.1 IP) Daytona: RHP Justin Berg (0-3, 6.52 ERA, 19.1 IP, 20/10) @. RHP Mark Michael (1-0, 7.50 ERA, 18 IP) Peoria: RHP Todd Blackford (1-0, 5.49 ERA, 19.2 IP, 10/6) @ LHP Travis Wood (2-0, 3.57 ERA, 17.2 IP) Don't forget to check out the West Tenn game, it will be NSBB Night in Jackson - Tim will throw out the first pitch and be in the broadcast booth with Ron Potesta!
  10. That's some garbage from the Heat. Yay Bulls! :D
  11. I've only checked in here in the third quarter, but the reffing is awful shady even when Shaq's out. But a double digit lead is nice. :D
  12. If he's expected back with the cubs around the 12th I'd say a May 1st and May 6th Rehab Start.... I'm hoping to see him on the 7th...but if not, oh well. :shrug: Do you think he'd really be going anywhere where he'd have to travel alot? Well, Prior made a rehab start in 2004 in Albuquerque, so a road location isn't necesarily eliminated. Didn't he never leave Arizona though? Uhh...he did when the I-Cubs played the Isotopes in Albuquerque, NM. This isn't to say that teams wouldn't rather have their star player rehab at a home park, but they'll do what's best for the player's rehab schedule. Gotcha - what I meant was didn't he just go and meet up with the team in Alberquerque - wasn't that his first rehab start? Regardless, it's fun to be talking about one of our 3 all-stars coming back soon!!!! No, it wasn't - I remember he had at least one at low-A Lansing before getting to AAA.
  13. Anthony Reyes has been bumped by Memphis. They now have RHP Brad Voyles (1-0, 1.50 ERA, 18 IP) going for them. Well FINE! I didn't want to see that matchup anyways! I wonder if Voyles is the Ponson of Memphis.
  14. :shock: I didn't expect it to be coming that hard. It's no wonder the crowd reacted in that way. FWIW this isn't the first time Delmon has got in trouble for contact with an umpire. But (as I think you said already), Delmon is no angel. Wow, I just saw the video. He shouldn't play again this season for that.
  15. Anthony Reyes has been bumped by Memphis. They now have RHP Brad Voyles (1-0, 1.50 ERA, 18 IP) going for them.
  16. If he's expected back with the cubs around the 12th I'd say a May 1st and May 6th Rehab Start.... I'm hoping to see him on the 7th...but if not, oh well. :shrug: Do you think he'd really be going anywhere where he'd have to travel alot? Well, Prior made a rehab start in 2004 in Albuquerque, so a road location isn't necesarily eliminated. Didn't he never leave Arizona though? Uhh...he did when the I-Cubs played the Isotopes in Albuquerque, NM. This isn't to say that teams wouldn't rather have their star player rehab at a home park, but they'll do what's best for the player's rehab schedule.
  17. If he's expected back with the cubs around the 12th I'd say a May 1st and May 6th Rehab Start.... I'm hoping to see him on the 7th...but if not, oh well. :shrug: Do you think he'd really be going anywhere where he'd have to travel alot? Well, Prior made a rehab start in 2004 in Albuquerque, so a road location isn't necesarily eliminated.
  18. Iowa: RHP Jerome Williams (with Cubs: 0-2, 7.30 ERA, 12.1 IP) vs. RHP Anthony Reyes (1-0, 3.55 ERA) West Tenn: LHP JR Mathes (2-1, 5.85 ERA, 20 IP, 9/2) or LHP Paul Schappert (0-0, 3.86 ERA, 9.1 IP, 2/7) Daytona: RHP Matt Weber (0-2, 10.66 ERA, 12.2 IP, 6/7) @ LHP Eric Haberer (1-1, 4.42 ERA, 18.1 IP) Peoria: LHP Donnie Veal (1-2, 3.43 ERA, 21 IP, 21/11) @ RHP Paul Wilson - rehab
  19. This has just morphed into a gigantic story here.
  20. I see what you mean, heh.
  21. Ahh. I was wondering what happened to Jairo. I'd say Barton is the most interesting- he's the A's best prospect (came over in the Mulder trade) and BA ranked him one spot behind Felix Pie in the top 100 list for all of baseball (#28).
  22. LHP Dan Meyer, 1B Daric Barton and, of course, DIE HARD!
×
×
  • Create New...