Yeah, it's the 4th round, honestly who cares at this point. The odds of finding any impactful DE/DL at this point is very low. Just grab BPA and hope for the best.
Now that Ayers is in a bit more age appropriate AA, we can probably get excited if he rakes especially given his position and that he's legitimately good back there, right?
Loved pick #25 and was on board with #57 especially since it was a position that needed a long term solution. I actually quite liked the return they got on trading #60, but then things completely fell apart.
Well Sean McVay sure didn't seem real happy with their 1st round pick. That press conference was a lot of the GM talking and him sitting there in silence.
The dream tomorrow is Jacob Rodriguez at #57, super unlikely, but I'd be thrilled. I do wonder how far McDonald slides though and at what point do you go and grab him?