Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Tryptamine

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    16,119
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Tryptamine

  1. Unfortunately I think there's a very real scenario where neither pick is even top 5.
  2. That has the potential to be a disaster, but the value is just crazy so I think you'd have to.
  3. New QB immediately fumbles inside their own 10 and it's recovered by GB. I swear there is some higher power that loves the Packers.
  4. The Giants are 1 quarter away from doing something that likely hasn't been done since the invention of the forward pass. They have a total of -8 passing yards and they're winning 10-7 against the Jets.
  5. Will Levis is having a really good game. 15/23 188 3TD 0INT.
  6. I hate to say it, but I think Bryce Young is starting to put it together. He's still pretty mediocre, but he's definitely grown from the train wreck he was early on.
  7. I legitimately think he's got to be the guy at #1. I'd actually be surprised if he isn't a perennial probowler.
  8. I'm not sure what to think about Maye's game tonight. 12/19 172 yards 1 TD with 12 minutes to go in the 4th. Which would usually be super disappointing, but when UNC has 252 rushing yards on 6.1 ypc, I suppose i can see why they'd keep it on the ground. On another note, MHJ is a damn monster, every game he puts up huge numbers.
  9. If that doesn't scream 200M contract I don't know what does.
  10. Not trading Coby White and Pat Williams when they had a modicum of value is going to be a huge mistake. I've never seen a player get the minutes Williams gets and show up less in the stat sheets. He just brings absolutely nothing.
  11. How can they possibly be this bad? 6 minutes to go, Andre Drummond leads the Bulls in rebounds with 5. Coby White and Pat Williams have combined for 46 minutes 0 points, 5 rebounds, 2 ast, 1 blk.
  12. Against a terrible defense, but Caleb Williams pretty much single handedly keeping his team in it. I can't believe how bad the USC defense is.
  13. I'm not ready to call him a #3, but I think he's an average at best #2.
  14. I'd like him to actually show it against a good defense. Beating up on bad teams doesn't exactly impress me. This same Cal team gave up 59 to Washington, 52 to Oregon St and 34 to Utah.
  15. Super impressed with Jared Verse of FSU. I wouldn't mind him at all if the Bears slip down to the 7/8 range of picks.
  16. Worst 3 point shooting team throws up 39 more 3s, hitting 20.5% of them.
  17. C is going to have to be 1 of the higher priorities in the draft. Luckily you can probably get 1 of the top 3 in the 3rd round. I'm not sure how I'd feel about using an early 2nd on the top ranked C unless they were a complete stud.
  18. I remember him destroying some of the best arms the Cubs have ever seen, but to each their own I guess.
  19. Worst 3 point shooting team in the NBA takes 42 3s, wonders why they lost.
  20. It's the hype that surrounds them. Last year I kept hearing people say pass on Stroud and Young, Williams and Maye would both have gone ahead of them. Now there are people putting Williams in the Andrew Luck tier of prospect. I don't see Williams/Maye as much, if any, different than Young/Stroud. They look like the usual #1 and #2 QB in your average draft.
  21. It sure sounds like Carolina is determined to add a good WR before the trade deadline this year. I'm hoping that's not the move to get them to start squeaking out some wins.
  22. The new great Chicago QB savior talk has started and it's as embarrassing as I expected. Apparently he's the Bears' Brock Purdy.
  23. Going into the Utah game Against non top 25 defenses 70.3 Completion % 317.2 YPG 78TD/7INT Against top 25 defenses 51.4 Completion % 172 YPG 6TD/6INT What am I missing?
  24. Mahomes has 321 passing yards and 3 TD........at halftime.
  25. 1-5 NE beats the Bills and the 1-5 Giants beat the Commanders. Damage to the Bears' draft pick is limited.
×
×
  • Create New...