Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. Did you go? I managed to snag a single to game one on the day of at the window but I wound up selling it and watching with my friends instead. Yes, I went with my brother. First row CF bleachers.
  2. Bears 17-16 If the Bears are 1-2 after the first three weeks, I think that would have to be considered a success.
  3. I wonder where Winston ranked?
  4. So Arizona is up next. Lines aren't out yet but I would have to guess Arizona opens as a small road favorite (-2.5) maybe an o/u around 44.5
  5. I won in 2008 to get tickets to the LA series. Game 2 :banghead:
  6. Hedman has far more value than Kane does so I just fail to see why Tampa would do it.
  7. Maybe by kickoff it gets to 7 or 7.5
  8. Yeah I'm not a gambler, but I might need to get on that. Where do you guys bet on games at? Bovada I know it seems easy, the -6.5 but that is a crap load of points for a road team in the NFL to lay. Especially in week 1, also the 50 o/u seems very high too.
  9. I would not be surprised if he is traded He has a no movement clause in his contract. Right, but they can ask him to waive it.(not sure if he would)
  10. I would not be surprised if he is traded
  11. WC never will have HFA in the NLCS. You could have a 96 win Cubs team playing a 85 win Mets team with HFA.
  12. As for the schedule I would have to say 0-3 is pretty likely. Perhaps a victory over Arizona though
  13. I wonder how many punts the Packers will have?
  14. So does this new news mean that Kane being charged is more likely? To me it does
  15. Frontier had $15 one way flights to Philly and some other cities on the 2nd. I almost pulled the trigger.
  16. 7 point home underdogs! I wonder when was the last time that happened? 2003ish? Packers 31 Bears 10
  17. I listen to Mully & Hanley over Mike and Mike only because I prefer the local Chicago focus
  18. Sounds like Schwarber is going to be ok, might miss a few games but not serious
  19. On Purpose My cousin's husband is from there, and is the same damn way.
  20. At least the WC magic # went down to 27 last night. Cubs will finish with 89-93 wins, Jake will beat the Pirates 1-0. Cubs will beat the Cardinals in 5, Dodgers in 6 and Blue Jays in 5. All is good.
  21. Yeah I listened from 745-9am today and that was all they talked about. Usually though this time of year the 8am hour is nothing but football. I thought they would have deviated from that today but nope.
  22. The NBA always did that too, except for the NBA Finals. So it's not just the "stupid" NHL.
  23. I voted Cubs. I think the Hawks will win another couple of championships before Toews/Kane retires but the next one won't come for a few years.
  24. Eh. I think I wanted them to win? We're so far ahead in the second WC now that I'd rather see the Pirates make the division close and have to fight to the last day than see the home field or second spot come into play for us. I guess I don't care because we're talking about playoff scenarios and the Cubs have entered Magical Christmas Land and everything is beautiful. i said earlier that i should be rooting for the pirates to win those games but idc because i irrationally want the improved aesthetic of being in 2nd it's annoying being awesome and being in 3rd place also while a home game isn't that helpful, it's much cooler if you can go to it Winning the WS as the first third-place team to ever make the playoffs would be pretty sweet. 2013 Reds finished 3rd and made the playoffs losing in the WC game.
×
×
  • Create New...