Jump to content
North Side Baseball

Brian707

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    7,583
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by Brian707

  1. I see what you did there :D
  2. Yeah 10 points is a bit much. Hopefully the Bears can surprise, I plan on being very hungover after the Cubs go up 2-0 on the Cards the night before.
  3. KC -10 vs the Bears? I thought it would be more around 4.5 Edit: Nevermind I see the talk now in the Bears week 5 thread
  4. For what its worth. Cubs open as a slight money line favorite of -130 and the run total for the game is 5.5
  5. i hope that whenever we win it, he actually feels comfortable showing his face and having some sort of cool moment because the whole thing is awful. Bring him back after they win it. I don't trust Cubs/sports fans enough to not be awful to him if they bring him back for a playoff game or something and then they end up losing. "They" shouldn't bring him anywhere. He probably doesn't want to be brought anywhere. Yeah he probably won't even come out during the World Series ceremony the following April after they win it.
  6. I think the Cubs will win 4-1 but in a doomsday scenario I see them lose 1-0 in the 12th inning after Jake goes 9 innings of 1 hit ball.
  7. This.. Especially when it's outside and 95F and the bride insists on an hour ceremony
  8. Mine is December 5th so not really fall, I got the Friday rate for a Saturday as Dec-Feb is the slow season for weddings. Nothing big is really going on sports wise. I just cringe every August when our fantasy football drafts has to move to a Tuesday night because some dope decided to get married in August and has to celebrate his anniversary.
  9. That's the problem with these big games. It is so expensive to go, most of the people that show up are rich assholes who probably started watching the team in April. I sold my 300 level Hawks tickets to game 6 for $3400 about 10 seconds after they won game 5.
  10. He didn't play in the minimum number of regular season games for a goalie or backup goalie and was never listed as a backup in the Cup Final. To get on the Cup the Hawks would have to petition the league for an exemption which they won't do. I know a skater has to appear in 41 regular season games, while a goalie has to be listed as either a backup or starter around the same amount of games. EDITED-Basically what Bittner said
  11. Man, that has to be so awesome! I remember my dad's friend in 1984 who was a STH at that time was holding his Cubs WS tickets in his hands during games 3,4,5 and then proceeded after game 5 to rip them up into a million pieces and utter out words I had never heard before.
  12. If I remember correctly, Yankees-RedSox in 2003 had at least one of their games in the ALCS the late afternoon game while Cubs-Marlins was primetime. And that was a non weekend game.
  13. Double post
  14. I know this post is two months old now but come on. This isn't some great thought of genius here. Most people know you don't take any one team "against the field" in any sport. It's almost like you think you are "this great mind among the idiots" and throw out these little quips to somehow prove your point. Carry on, this is the first time reading this thread so sorry from bringing up old stuff.
  15. Jared Allen to the Panthers
  16. I did not win either, but hopefully I will win for the NLCS or WS.
  17. The Cubs lose today, win the next two plus the make up game, its 2 games. Pirates are in St Louis next week
  18. Yeah I saw someone actually tell her that she shouldn't offer an opinion on this matter because she was a rape victim and her views might be skewed. Society is just the worst.
  19. From the Committed Indian: http://thecommittedindian.com/loseloselose/#more-14487
  20. I am in the same boat. Do you think I would have a problem getting a single ticket at the window about 10 minutes before first pitch?
  21. I am going Saturday but if the Giants lose today I will come down with an "illness" and go tomorrow as well
  22. My bad, I have seen about two episodes of Law and Order and binge watched the entire series of The Wire in a week during the terrible winter of 2013-14.
  23. http://actionagogo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/640-3.jpg Is that McNulty next to him?
×
×
  • Create New...