Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. I thought revenue was due largely to the TV contract and that the Big Ten was a leader there, despite not performing on the field.
  2. I picked up Palmer. He has a pretty easy schedule the rest of the way. Of those 2, I'd go Flacco since the Bears D appears to be decimated. When you get a chance to take a QB vs the Bears, you take that chance.
  3. After sticking with Lindsey Ruff for nearly 72 years, Buffalo has already moved on from the Ron Rolston era and have hired Ted Nolan as interim head coach. Pat Lafontaine is the head of hockey ops.
  4. I wouldn't worry about it. If the front office felt that hard up for pitching prospects they would have grabbed Gray in the draft instead of Bryant. Presumably, unless they felt they couldn't pass up Bryant and could trade Baez, Almora or Soler.
  5. He has a radio gig? I knew he was on TV and assumed it was due to his pretty face and not speaking ability.
  6. If the Cubs trade their best hitting prospects for pitching prospects I will not be happy.
  7. It's bad enough when guys who played during my childhood become radio voices, now I need a guy who played while I was already old to move into that slot?
  8. If you didn't have a problem with davearm you didn't see davearm post.
  9. I assumed it was sarcasm. Hollandsworth is terrible and would be a terrible choice.
  10. I think they would lose every game on the line of scrimmage. Plus, all those guys are injured so they won't play well.
  11. yeah but is that $90 million if you start counting at zero or if you start at $20 million? The point is it doesn't matter if you start counting, or if you don't start counting, or if you do start counting but at a different starting point from where somebody else may start counting.
  12. http://laurencomitor529.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/when-it-happens-a-day-with-the-cubs-front-office/
  13. Since this post names Martin Short but leaves the manager unnamed, is it a wash or does it only count as a Martin Short post?
  14. They typically would have announced already and other teams (most?) already have announced. Maybe it's an issue with the new stadium. The A's say they are at the Cubs in a SS game March 4, but it is their only road game at the Cubs this spring. The White Sox site also only has them going to Mesa once, on the 27th.
  15. Tickets sold versus butts in seats. Same with the Cubs.
  16. Yeah, his confidence was so high before this...you really hate to mess with success! His confidence level might not be high before this, but this certainly isn't going to help his confidence. Let's not forget that he's still very young and most of his problems seem to be mental and not physical. I'm not sure why we'd assume his problems are mental.
  17. And the point others are making is that you are making assumptions that would probably not hold up in the real world.
  18. Anytime you ask people to transfer, even once, you are giving them an excuse not to take public transportation. Buses help on the margin, but trains are what make a difference.
×
×
  • Create New...