Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,112
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. wat? no way. also, rizzo is enormous compared to both of them. damn ethnics
  2. Maybe he doesn't shave everyday.
  3. Almora? Really?
  4. Dave Gettleman better be damn sure he's getting whoever it is he's after in the NFL draft, because dumping our only receiver worth a [expletive] doesn't make a lick of sense. Releasing Steve Smith makes plenty of sense.
  5. should we add "goony says tropes" to the list of goony tropes? I didn't actually say the word.
  6. I assume if you try to cut Steve Smith he will just shoot you. I think you're confusing him with Rae Carruth. He might punch you in the face though. He'll punch you in the face if you look at him wrong. Cutting him requires an escalation of violence.
  7. Should we add "Former Player X wasn't interested in a no-show job, he wanted to get to work immediately on his first day and is determined to learn the ropes" to the list of spring training tropes?
  8. I assume if you try to cut Steve Smith he will just shoot you.
  9. Now don't waste money on a free agent backup RB when you can draft just as good ones late. yes please
  10. I guess you have to cover your bases but I can't imagine a team trading him. Maybe they are doing it to gauge interest in Peppers should they release him, gathering data used to determine what sort of paycut is justifiable.
  11. Someone explain why the Bears would sign someone in the offseason and then a week later cut them....did they need his money for something? Did they find a TE they liked more on the FA market? Could be they voided his deal for some reason.
  12. Mark Gonzales ‏@MDGonzales 24s Samardzija threw 43 of 64 pitches for strikes, 5 hits, 2 ER, 0 bb, 5 k's
  13. Had to Google what you're talking about. At least that dog lived and is fine now, but that sucks. Eh, at least he abandoned the dog at a place perfectly suitable to take care of the dog. This pales in comparison to some things players have done.
  14. He must really hate Martellus. I am most bummed that Seattle wasn't forced to stretch their cap.
  15. Did that happen again? I thought I read a couple days ago about Jackson doing that in his previous start and annoying Renteria.
  16. Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs 24s .@ProFootballTalk reports $28.5 mil over 4 years for Michael Bennett in SEA. Sources (not at Halas Hall) told me #Bears had more on table.
  17. Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m And now, as @ProFootballTalk reported, Seattle's deal with DE Michael Bennett is done. Expect it to be four years, about $34 million.
  18. Are you suggesting he may have once been a larger man? What is your theory behind him shrinking?
  19. Got to find some reason to justify the building costs.
  20. Hmm...why not? If they cut him, he's not gonna sign somewhere for the same money anyway. Do you think he's just ready to go somewhere else? Tampa's nice this time of year. I know that some of the guys have some high loyalty to Lovie, but I never got that vibe from Peppers. Maybe it's there...I dunno. I don't think it has anything to do with a players' loyalty to Lovie, but rather Lovie's faith in his former players.
  21. Hmm...why not? If they cut him, he's not gonna sign somewhere for the same money anyway. Do you think he's just ready to go somewhere else? Tampa's nice this time of year.
  22. NFLN just had a bro to bro segment that consisted mostly of Martellus goofing around and Michael pretending he didn't know where he was going to sign. If they have a legit second end, I want to see what would happen if they kept Peppers.
×
×
  • Create New...