Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. it's always been slightly off center
  2. Slow down there, Moon. There's a reason that Jay is still here. There was no other options. Until there are, Jay isn't going anywhere. isn't he saying it's his 5th "fresh start" with a new system? It will be his 7th season, and as he noted, not necessarily the last.
  3. did I write it wrong? I don't see what is odd about 7:05, isn't that the standard start for night games?
  4. Jonny Lester faces off versus deGrom. Cubs are going to need to wake up the lumber. Also there will be fans in the bleachers, [tweet] [/tweet] I probably won't get to watch it.
  5. I love this so much. I've seen a lot of pre madonna, but this is a new one. http://tomandlorenzo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Madonna-2015-Grammy-Awards-Red-Carpet-Fashion-Givenchy-Couture-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-TLO-3.jpg
  6. I don't think that changed at all.... from a desktop browser? Yeah, it's just a slightly different feel. But the iphone interface seems to have changed quite a bit.
  7. it doesn't feel intuitive how you click to the most recent message on the thread, and it's next to impossible to do it from iphone.
  8. What happened to this place?
  9. That suggests the British royal family don't look creepy. Let's not confuse the ability to occasionally marry a beautiful women with a lack of creepiness.
  10. Oh god, is he creepier than Trestman? Probably not, but he'll give him a run for his money.
  11. Forget about specific teams- I think the MLB is the only one with even a 100 year history (maybe NHL too). Yeah, I figured the 100 year thing brings to mind Yankees, Red Sox and Cubs. The Cubs and 100 years are kind of linked on a national level.
  12. It's weird coming from a site that loves to hate the Cardinals....because they're good. I mean...I love the Hawks and hate the Cards too, but their reasoning isn't very consistent. Whoa whoa whoa. That's not an accurate description of what is going on here. Deadspin hates the Cardinals because of the snobby, presumptuous holier than though attitude of the fan base and those media members that feed that mindset with "Americana" inspired gibberish. They don't hate them for being good. When Blackhawks fans starting talking like Cardinals fans, that will cause a problem.
  13. There's no reason for anybody that is not a Cardinals fan to have any interest in the Cardinals, let alone love them. There's nothing to engage about. This is Cardinals fans finding it too difficult to fellate themselves and trying to convince others to do it for them while pretending they never tried to do it themselves in the first place.
  14. The Blackhawks are too good to hate sounds like an article titled specifically to get people to hate the Blackhawks.
  15. god cardinals fans are terrible human beings
  16. I think we all know a good Christian man like that would never.
  17. Clark and the Cubs making a cameo as final jeapardy spoiler alert none of them knew the question.
  18. I mean, I agree with him and think this points to some of the flaws in the framing assumptions (in short, the umps sucks are biased and give the benefit of the doubt to established players / traditionally good teams), but nothing good can come of this. He's running the risk of getting suspended and this probably only pits the umps against him and the Cubs.
  19. http://imgur.com/u3FXV.png
  20. Hahahaha. Why is that funny exactly? it's because cardinals players keep killing themselves stupidly in cars. and others
  21. As discussed in either a Cubs or the Bulls thread I dont think Chicago fans can criticize other cities for going dead silent at the first sign of doom. The Crawford chants were idiotic considering the game situation though. they were also very loud at various other times not mentioned.
×
×
  • Create New...