Jump to content
North Side Baseball

jersey cubs fan

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    68,109
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by jersey cubs fan

  1. Wonder has he ever met Cutler. Guessing not, just like all the other people who write [expletive] based on looking at someone's body language. It's funny because the majority of Cutler's teammates have said he's a great teammate, a leader, etc. but some kicker said something one time and a reporter didn't like the way he looked during a loss and he's permanently a heartless guy who doesn't care if his team wins or loses. the entourage guys wear their hearts on their sleeves.
  2. uhhh he's really not looking forward to batting practice
  3. The Entourage creator/director does not like Jay Cutler http://www.gq.com/entertainment/movies-and-tv/201506/entourage-movie-returns
  4. I'd have less of an issue if they hadn't come out with that whole PR campaign about how they vetted him thoroughly and talked up his character. That's the reason they look so awful right now. Yeah, they went out of their way to let the world know George was against it from the start but was persuaded by McDonald buying his own plane ticket and then having a conversation with his parents. Plus, Fangio "vouched" for his character. They should have said we are taking a chance on him and expect him to be on the straight and narrow and leave it at that. Hub's article was essentially correct, but horribly misguided in its timing. They weren't "wrong" in taking a chance on the guy, but they did handle it wrong and now is not the time to plead their case.
  5. [tweet] [/tweet]
  6. trading away most overpaid players is best way to not overpay your players? Huh, who woulda thunk it?
  7. I do not think this is true because lots of people care about pitcher W-L records but comparatively few people care about QB W-L record. People talk about QB super bowls or lack thereof. They talk about yards and touchdowns and interceptions and playoff records. But I do not hear a lot about QB regular season records. There is some, but it doesn't really compare to pitcher records. yeah it's not even all that close really To be honest, I hear/see more about pitcher win totals rather than record. If somebody went 18-5 or 18-15 he's an 18-game winner.
  8. I do not think this is true because lots of people care about pitcher W-L records but comparatively few people care about QB W-L record. People talk about QB super bowls or lack thereof. They talk about yards and touchdowns and interceptions and playoff records. But I do not hear a lot about QB regular season records. There is some, but it doesn't really compare to pitcher records.
  9. http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/sports/baseball/iowa-cubs/2015/05/24/chicago-cubs-top-prospects-jaron-madison/27874129/ Hedging.
  10. that would be his tweets quoting the Bears statement.
  11. If you pay a mediocre goalie $6m you can't afford better skaters. If your goalie can't do more than the rest do not pay him.
  12. At least they get to pay Crawford more and can't afford better skaters
  13. Omg this is dumb. I assume ar means Arkansas which obviously means dumbassmotherfucker Using stats and facts isn't really dumb First off, I issued goony a warning for his post. Second, I think the part that people are reacting to is the first paragraph, not your stats and facts. fair warning, I was expecting the filter to work, also War for a year vs War thru may 25 is incredibly stupid.
  14. Kujay with the dagger from downtown,so hot
  15. Omg this is dumb. I assume ar means Arkansas which obviously means pottymouthlanguage
  16. You realize that the Ducks are out there for the same amount of time, right? Yes, but I also saw the end of the game. Did you skip the first overtime because nobody looked gassed then. Both teams screeched to a halt in second overtime.
  17. In what weird world does that look like Bryant at all?
  18. How do you walk Ross there? This guys a coward
  19. Fireable offense? That's so dumb.
  20. http://www.bleachernation.com/2015/05/22/addison-russell-is-on-a-tear-in-his-last-21-games-homered-last-night-video/ That was written confusingly. I wish he'd said "excluding his first week". As written it sounds like Russell has only been up for a week. Hah, when I read it that was exactly what I thought and then figured I was doing a really poor job of keeping track of time if it's only been a week.
  21. A late 80s built stadium would have required massive renovations by now anyway.
×
×
  • Create New...