Not the first time I've tried to jump on the bandwagon in the playoffs (in like a "maybe if I get sucked in at its best, I can actually learn to like this" type of way). Last year I watched most of the Kings series. Then they lost game 7 and I forgot about hockey again. It's not the Hawks awesomeness I have to learn to like. It's hockey. I find it hard to watch because of the frenetic pace coupled with the low scoring. I can handle low scoring low pace games and high scoring high pace (ala basketball). With hockey I have no idea when something good is going to happen (a goal) until it happens, which means you have to have your focus on the game at all times if you want to see the scoring. That's how it is for me, at least. I don't know hockey like I know baseball and football because I never played it competitively. It has taken time but eventually you get to the point where you see when a good thing is about to happen before it does. It's pretty amazing how fast it has to happen and you will appreciate that speed and pace.