Jump to content
North Side Baseball

SeldomSeen

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    940
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by SeldomSeen

  1. Big Time!
  2. I like him a lot too. He reminds me a lot of Chip, actually. Definitely has volume issues.
  3. Giles, Giles, and Walker for the Pads. It's a 2005 NSBB wet dream. :P
  4. This will really screw up my bracket if Xavier pulls this one off.
  5. I love IU basketball, but I don't think they have much of a chance against UCLA. They've not won a lot away from home and it seems they peaked about a month ago. I guess anyone who can shoot it from behind the arc has a chance, though.
  6. Wait, what? First round games???
  7. i initially had VCU winning in my brackets but then went back and changed it :( I did too. I thought for sure that Duke would come out and try to prove they aren't the worst Duke team in years. Oops.
  8. "That's for you!" Pretty funny.
  9. Accepted, but not until 11:00. :(
  10. It's amazing how the words "Fat" and "Owned" are naturally in the picture. Two of my favorite things: 1. Fat Tire 2. Bonds looking like an ass
  11. Weird, this is the first time I can remember not picking a handful of upsets. I do think that Texas could ride Durant to the Final Four, though.
  12. I was just about to post the same thing. Why have a bunch of empty channels???
  13. http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/images/2007/03/02/Es2UkGRX.jpg http://lrkgoldendoodles.homestead.com/jimbreuergoatboy.jpg http://www.bsnews.org/articles/images/1153901149_jim%20breuer.jpg Oh my.
  14. How did anyone but McCarver receive votes? These others are bad, yes, but McCarver is in a class of his own.
  15. Agreed. On a similar note, when will the Shawon Dunston long stirrups come back?
  16. It's amusing to watch him field with Pie. Quite a difference.
  17. Why? I don't know that he's a punk, but he sure looks like Bubba. When his playing days are over, I'll bet he takes up shrimping. Well, as long as there's a good reason...
  18. He scares the crap out of me, but that was a bad shot. He's still the guy to watch here. why would he scare you? he's not good. He was in the last game.
  19. He scares the crap out of me, but that was a bad shot. He's still the guy to watch here.
  20. Yeah he really is. Man D.J. White is tough. I hate that stupid finger thing he does though. I'm an IU fan, and I'm not crazy about it myself. Whatever works, I guess.
  21. Well, that didn't take long. I really thought Kentucky fans whined and made excuses a lot, but since this EJ thing, Illinois fans are definitely giving them a run for their money. your right, they are calling white and pruitt exactly the same. :roll: Yeah, DJ definitely has not been touched. Can we at least save the ridiculous excuses until the game is over? Who said he hasn't been touched???? I guess I missed the nuance of the rolleye smiley. Apologies :wink:
  22. Well, that didn't take long. I really thought Kentucky fans whined and made excuses a lot, but since this EJ thing, Illinois fans are definitely giving them a run for their money. your right, they are calling white and pruitt exactly the same. :roll: Yeah, DJ definitely has not been touched. Can we at least save the ridiculous excuses until the game is over?
  23. Well, that didn't take long. I really thought Kentucky fans whined and made excuses a lot, but since this EJ thing, Illinois fans are definitely giving them a run for their money.
×
×
  • Create New...