Jump to content
North Side Baseball

PackLandVA

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    4,475
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by PackLandVA

  1. As a Packers fan, I’m completely jealous of the Ravens’ draft so far.
  2. So this ought to be the second season in a row the Packers 1st Round pick makes no impact during the season. Yay team.
  3. Gonna take more than 1 rookie season for me to think Alonso is the top 1-3 in the NL. Long history a players having great rookie seasons followed by not-so-great careers.
  4. I did not care for that game.
  5. .....Morrow, right? Gotta be Morrow.
  6. If it took you more than 31 guesses, well then you’re dumber than I thought.
  7. This site makes more sense if you stop reading and just look at the pictures.
  8. Thanks for taking care of this, Tim! I’m not a computer guy and had no clue what happened. For a while, thought the site was just down. But into day two, started thinking maybe I had some malware. Again, thanks! This is pretty much my only Cubs site other than the Cubs official site. Is the donation link open?
  9. What’s with all the groin shots?!?
  10. I’m okay with it because I don’t think it really matters that much. More teams in the playoff hunt is a good thing, I guess. I do like the three games in the first round being played at the same stadium. WC teams don’t deserve a home game in first round.
  11. Maybe he didn't call his field, so he's actually out.
  12. Can the penalties not be revisited??
  13. I'm nursing a shoulder, but I'll give it a go.
  14. Orr not.
  15. Bulaga was just sick and not hurt, right? He should be fine to play next week? Yes, flu going around the team this past week. Hopefully he's better because Veldheer was not awesome today, but better than previous years' backups.
  16. Perhaps, but Minnesota’s O-Line is trash. Packers line much better IMO. SF pass rush is much better than Seattle', should cause some problems for GB. Agree 100%, but wasn’t comparing the two lines, nor referring in my post to pass rush. Just think the Packers OLine is better all around (pass blocking and run blocking in this case) than the Vikes dogsh!t line.
  17. Perhaps, but Minnesota’s O-Line is trash. Packers line much better IMO.
  18. Maybe they'll throw in Jon Gray too.
  19. February 12 will be here before we know it!
  20. Not so fast, grasshopper. Vikes are notorious chokers.
  21. Cowboys - Josh McDaniels That's my guess.
  22. Cowboys were +89 in their six games against that craptastic division. Still pretty good in the other 10 games in which they went 3-7. Lost their games by about 6 points/game.
  23. Doubt Seattle wants to have to travel to the east coast. And being a division winner gives them a small shot at a second home game in the NFC Championship Game. Also, not common for a team to make SB winning three road games.
  24. They’re winning close games this year, unlike in the recent past. Don Capers defense and the personnel he had had would’ve lost yesterday’s game late, along with several others this season.
  25. Mike McCarthy concurs.
×
×
  • Create New...