Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I agree Ray is one of the better options. He's probably better than Cabrera and Boyd right now, but not better than Shota, at least for now. If Steele doesn't look good, I think the Cubs will try Ben Brown as a SP later in the season and the playoffs, if Ben keeps pitching well. Right now, Ben is looking better than Cabrera and Boyd. Then, use Assad and Steele for long relief. That said, somebody might get hurt before the TDL, so it's very hard to predict. Like Rcal10 said, way too early, but it's fun to talk about.
  2. TBH, I think you're speculating too much. I'm not Counsell, but to me, the difference between Kelly and Amaya isn't that big defensively. I guess Carson is better, when it comes to ABS challenge. A few pitchers, like Shota pitches better, when Amaya is catching. Offensively, Kelly has been better. I just want Amaya to catch, every time Shota starts. We could probably pick a few extra wins
  3. I don't call his defense horrible, but yeah, I think Shaw could be better defensively and the base running. Bregman needs to hit better for sure. And, I think he will. That said, I've been thinking more than a few times, what if the Cubs didn't sign Bregman. Shaw should've been the everyday 3B. Signed a good SP + a bullpen...... Either way, we're winning, and I'm sure Bregman has helped the team behind the scene. So, I can't complain.
  4. Good for you, really. I'm far far away from Chicago, and someday, I'll be there. I've seen a few Cubs games, when they came to SF, but Wrigley must be special.
  5. I have to wonder if our pitchers were good or the Reds hitters sucked. Aside from a couple of guys, they don't look good.
  6. And, so far, Craig has done great. Well, most of the time.
  7. As much as Seiya sucks, when bases are loaded, we started winning, when he came back. What does that mean? Maybe, nothing, but we're having fun!
  8. Wow, Rolison did it again. I bet he never thought he would pitch in this kind of high leverage situation two days in a row this year.
  9. Man, the Reds pitcher looked just like me in the little league. Sometimes, I walked 3 guys in the same inning. Yet, the Cubs couldn't score.
  10. More than likely, Shaw could've done better. Now, we have Nicky Lopez.
  11. Jamo was way better than our offense. Kind of frustrating, but we'll score some runs, and win another game tonight.
  12. And, that sucks big time. Jamo is doing OK, so score some runs!
×
×
  • Create New...