Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Craig wasn't good tonight, and I'm saying it very politely.
  2. My prophecy was correct again. Happ stole a base.😁
  3. But, his xERA is 4.20 (which is worse than Jamo), and in his last 5 starts, his ERA is around 4.50. Yes, K% is getting better. I just don't have much confidence in him, just yet. Oh, his walk rate has been improving, too.
  4. He has. I think he thought it was too early, and nobody on base.
  5. I was thinking exactly the same thing. A trade with the Red Sox. I was also thinking the Mets, but that's not as easy, unless we get Senga from them. I'm sure the Mets would be happy to get rid of his contract. He's on IL, though. Clay Holmes would be very nice, but I don't know what they want in return.
  6. It's more like Shota and pray for offense. Cabrera has been fine, but not great. We need super Jamo, like he was in the 2nd half of last year. This situation really sucks.
  7. Isn't Barnes one of the best SPs in Iowa? Man, we just don't have good choices.
  8. True, but it's pretty much either Brown or Assad. I'd like to see how Brown pitches as a SP. After Steele comes back, either Brown or Steele could joins the pen, depending on how they perform.
  9. Or, if Ben can perform well as a SP, let him start through the end of the playoffs.
  10. Assad or Ben, I would think.
  11. Never stop. Crazy.
×
×
  • Create New...