Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Another waste of good start by pitchers? They did that last time, when Jamo pitched well.
  2. Shota didn't have good commands of his splitter, but he pitched great. I really don't know why, but when he doesn't have good splitter, it's usually Carson catching.
  3. Yeah, wanted at least one more, but at least, it's tie now.
  4. Let's look at the bright side. The Dodgers lost something like 9 of last 13 games.. Yamamoto has given up 2 times more HR's than Shota has this year.😁 The Padres are losing, too.
  5. You can say that, because the lineup is pretty much the same as last year.😁
  6. I think they said Amaya had some kind of back issue a few days ago.
  7. He's been good lately, saving his family many times.😁
  8. We have more than a few guys in slumps. Hopefully, at least one or two of them start hitting today.
  9. OK, I did a quick math. His ERA is 5.19 in his 6 starts. I was hoping he would pitch better than the last 5 games tonight.
  10. It's started after he got hit by a pitch and the neck issue.
  11. He doesn't suck.😐 He's not great, but he's very decent. We just need to score more.
  12. No, you're not crazy, unless I'm also crazy. I was thinking the same thing.
×
×
  • Create New...