Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I watched the whole game, and it didn't work, either.😅
  2. Maybe, we don't suck as much as we think? The Astros beat the Rangers, 9-0. They did combined no hitters. Imai pitched 6 innings + two bullpen guys. Walker hit a HR again, too.
  3. Yes, it does, and the cool thing about it is that nobody expected this. Ben has been great.
  4. Amaya is starting, which is good, because Ben is another guy who pitches better with Amaya. They should just let Amaya catch for Shota and Ben, and Kelly for the rest. Rea seems to pitch better with Kelly.
  5. That's my guess, too, and his neck tightness might be related to the hit by a pitch.
  6. I don't know, but I heard Seiya pitched, when he was in high school.😁
  7. I just don't understand why Craig doesn't let Amaya catch for Shota.
  8. If we lose tomorrow, when Shota pitches, that would be a big shame.
  9. I wanna see Ramirez, too.😄 But, I don't think he'll play much, before he goes back.
  10. Supposedly, Shaw is on IL due to back tightness. Ramirez probably won't be a starting DH, but he might pinch hit or run. I want to see him.
  11. The Cubs have 3 times more errors than hit. Pretty sad.
  12. Thank you for the stats. I thought Kelly had given up more HR, because of Cabrera and Shota, I guess. Yeah, if you include Jamo in the mix, I guess they're about the same, as far as HR's go. Then, you showed those stats, and they are very interesting.
×
×
  • Create New...