Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Pete gave up 2 runs, and got 1 back. Still not good enough.
  2. Mo catching and Pedro DHing. Interesting lineup.
  3. Well, Boyd and Cabrera will do something (pitching.) I'm not expecting they will get much better magically, after the injuries, though. I do agree, I don't know how to fix this team. When SP's pitch well, the offense or the pun screws up. It's just not working right.
  4. I'm not a Dregman protector, but I can't blame him for this loss. What about the guy before him? He just happened to be the last guy. That said, I don't like those guys, including Bregman, Seiya and Dansby not hitting with RISP.
  5. Yeah, but Thielbar gave up two runs, then Maton came up. As for Dansby, a wrong hitter there.
  6. Maton should be good enough with 2 outs. Thielbar hasn't been as good as last year, though.
  7. Thielbar and Palencia, I would guess. If the Cubs score more, maybe, Thornton.
  8. I mean we know the result, but I'd say Counsell made the right decision today. I don't usually criticize Counsell, though.
  9. I'd be surprised a little, if Rea doesn't come back.
  10. Nice to see Seiya and Pete hit HR's in the same game. They did that 5 or 6 times last year, if I remember correctly.
  11. It's about time, I guess. And, that was right after he made the great catch.
×
×
  • Create New...