Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Shota gave up only one hard hit, and a lot of whiffs. He didn't look particularly sharp, but the result was great.
  2. Oh, oh, Maton. I have a bad feeling about this. At least, I didn't need to see Shota/Carson combo.
  3. It's so sad. They can't even hit an 8.00 ERA pitcher.
  4. Speaking of Paredes, I think he has better fWAR than Bregman this year. That's something.
  5. Yes, they're looking worse by the day, but they are not too far behind the Wild Card. If the Rockies sweep the Cubs, I would admit it.
  6. I'm a little more optimistic, but they look really really bad.
  7. The looks of their faces at bats look like almost Maton. Even Mo looked very serious / nervous. That's not a good sign, I guess.
  8. Castro is trying very hard to help his previous team. Nice.😅
  9. I kind of gave up on Bregman, already. But, Nico needs to get better (well, Dansby and Seiya, too). I don't even remember Nico sucked offensively for this long in the past. He had been the most consistent hitter, and now, he's consistently bad. I love Nico. I even named my brother's puppy Nico last year. I'm sure he'll get better, but we need him now. Nico hits, we win. It's simple (hopefully).
  10. This is becoming more of the problem than the pitching lately. I'm not saying we have great pitchers, but they just don't score. Very frustrating for sure.
  11. I think this was the 2nd time Alcantara screwed up as a baserunner.
  12. Wow, Assad has been very impressive tonight. If we win, he should be the player of the game.
  13. I'm not. Remember Jamo sucked, before he went on IL last year? He was very good, after he came back. That's what I want to see again. Javy has been surprisingly good tonight, though.
×
×
  • Create New...