Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. My dream didn't come true. After easy 2 outs, I really wanted to see Maton gets a clean inning.
  2. Even with all the injuries, if they can hit with RISP a little better, they should be about 8 games above .500 now. And, pretty much all the position players are healthy.
  3. TBH, after watching every ST game, I didn't have that much expectation on Cabrera. I thought I'd be happy, if he's our #3 (of course, with Horton and Boyd healthy). I thought Shota was going to be better.
  4. I don't remember who, but somebody mentioned the Cubs offense started sucking more, after Nicky Lopez left the team. He's supposed to be a very funny guy, and that helped the team. I don't know if it's true, but the timing matches.
  5. I don't blame you, but I blame my brother. He texted me and said "Cabrera just had 3 perfect innings."
  6. Many of us are way too serious about our team, so we get frustrated. That's part of the fun.
  7. Man, Cabrera looked great for 3 innings. Now, he looks like Cabrera. Hard hit after hard hit.
  8. Pete looked bad this time. Feltner didn't even throw a strike, and Pete struck out.
  9. The last pitch had a lot of horizontal movement, and it was a 99mph sinker. Pretty impressive.
  10. Only Witt Jr (4.0) is better than Pete at the moment. Is Bobby Witt overrated, too?😁
  11. Mo is hitting hard, but they're basically all ground balls. He needs to lift.
  12. The Cubs had 15 hard hits, and the Rockies only 5. Yet, they're up by 1.
×
×
  • Create New...