Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I think Dansby had 13 RBI over the last 3 games, including this one. And, it's only 2 days.😄
  2. Shaw looks more comfortable playing OF, which is good.
  3. Carson is calling most of the pitches. For the last HR, he called two high fastball in a row.
  4. No, but for some reason, the hitters seem to guess a lot easier, when Shota pitches with Carson. I bet Shota's ERA with Amaya/Mo is around 2.50. With Carson, probably, 5+. And, I like Carson. I just don't like Shota/Carson combo.
  5. Yeah, 30 pitches without a hit. Then, Shota finished the 1st inning with 7 pitches.
  6. Yeah, I just saw it, too. What's going on with our pitchers? Hopefully, he'll just skip one or two starts.
  7. Bichette has been hitting better lately, though. Hopefully, he stops hitting against the Cubs. Tucker is by far the worst contract from the last FA. So, yeah, "it's not just the Cubs" is right.
  8. Velasquez seems to be the only choice at the moment. When Boyd comes back (tomorrow?), Velasquez will go back, I guess.
×
×
  • Create New...