Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Well, I was wrong. I thought this game was gonna be easy.
  2. I am. Remember last year? Jamo was great, after he came back from IL, in Aug, Sep and Oct. He was probably the best SP in the playoffs. After his return, I think he gave up only a few HR's in 40+ innings. So, I'm a little excited, although I don't think he'll be as good as the 2nd half of the last season.
  3. Thank Shota. Seriously, I don't know when was the last time a Cubs SP pitched 6+ innings. His command wasn't good, but he did good for the team.
  4. Shota didn't look sharp, but overall, the Cubs pitchers were great tonight. I just love it!
  5. Oh, don't mention it. We all know their pen is really good.
  6. Sure enough, I got two cans of beer in the inning.😄
  7. Man, they should have scored a run or two more off Canning.
  8. Hey, Hollowell wasn't too bad this time around.😄
  9. Buschy has been struggling pretty bad lately. He doesn't look as bad, because he walks.
  10. OK, I took it wrong. That said, let Miggy hit, not bunt.
  11. And, Miggy is actually one of the better hitters with RISP. A bad decision.
×
×
  • Create New...