Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. If he has the similar kind of MLB career as Jamo with less injuries, I think that would be great.
  2. A good question, and good pitchers there. I mean a lot better than what we got now. I would pick Palencia, Maton (just because of the contract), Martin, Webb, Rolison, Milner, Rea and Thielbar. Assad can be a SP with Chicago or Iowa. I like Thornton, though. But, eventually, one or two of those guys will get hurt.
  3. 75, and that's better than the last time. I mean to the Cubs.
  4. Man, they just can't hit Greene. I was thinking the same thing. It started looking like the last time.
  5. That's what I've been saying, and many people don't believe me.😄 Shota's stats: with Amaya ERA: 1.80 HR/9: 0.90 K/9: 11.40 OPS: .635 with Carson ERA: 5.75 HR/9: 2.2 K/9: 7.51 OPS: .776
  6. Yeah, and his fWAR is now 5.8. wOBA (wRC+) is 6th best in baseball.
  7. Are you saying that we're winning, because of chibear?😄
  8. Kremer's HR/9 is now 3.80. Jamo is only 2.66. Shota is 1.83.😁
×
×
  • Create New...