Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Actually, Montero is much better than I thought. His changeup is pretty nasty.
  2. You need to keep saying this kind of thing to win.😁
  3. I would think so. I don't think the Giants will trade him, though.
  4. Agreed, and very realistic.
  5. What about Assad and Civale? Assad back to Iowa?
  6. His xERA for the last 6 weeks or so is close to 6.00. If we actually get him, I hope you're right, though.
  7. Gausman has been pretty bad lately. I'd be disappointed, if he's the only SP we get. That said, it sounds pretty realistic.
  8. PCA's fWAR is 0.1 higher than Shohei at the moment.
  9. Pete saved Civale's first outing as a Cub for this season.
  10. Seiya walked three times in 3 innings. I bet that's pretty rare.
  11. That was the best Alcantara catch that I've ever seen so far.
×
×
  • Create New...