Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I agree. I'm hoping he'll be back next year, and pitch well.
  2. Wow, that was pretty good for Kelly against one of the best hitters.
  3. 2 mistakes (sweeper and sinker, right down the middle) = 2 HR's.
  4. I don't know, but I checked Boyd's stats, after he came back from the IL on 6/25. At the same time, I also checked other SPs, during the same period, Shota was our best pitcher over the last 30+ days. ERA: 1.55 xERA: 3.36 FIP: 2.90 xFIP: 3.63 K/9: 7.76 BB/9: 1.86 HR/9: 0.62 For every single stat (listed above), Shota was the #1 on the team.
  5. Pretty crazy rumor. It's almost as crazy as trading Seiya. It's not going to happen.
  6. This is true, but how many pitchers do we need? I think we need two SPs, one TOR and one decent one + Mason Miller?
  7. If there's a chance we can actually re-sign Skubal, it'd be OK. But, I don't think that's gonna happen.
  8. Who doesn't?😁 But, for what price?
  9. Interesting. I really don't want Skubal for the high price we have to pay for a few months. I'm hoping the Tigers won't trade him, but they lost again today.
  10. Didn't they say the Angels were interested in a young catcher? Something must be happening. Or, O'Happe simply sucks?
  11. Yeah, I agree. Thornton wasn't great, but the Cardinals got a bit lucky. We should've score a run in the first 9 innings.
  12. Maybe, Thielbar is back? He's been good for the last 3 or 4 games.
  13. Man, Miggy should've been hitting #8, instead of Dansby. He has the 2nd best wRC+ with RISP on the team.
  14. Webb has been great. I don't even remember the last time he gave up a run.
×
×
  • Create New...