Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, I think so, too. I started feeling for those Jays podcasters. They actually said something like Cease getting Cy Young is the only bright future for this season.
  2. I'm listening to a Blue Jays podcast about the Gausman trade. Basically, those guys are saying it's a fair trade, knowing what the Tigers got for Skubal. They're kind of excited about Bateman. They think he might play for the Jays this year.
  3. If that's the case, that would make more sense.
  4. Assad should go back to the pen (or to Iowa, if we have a better RP), when Cabrera comes back. And, maybe, Peterson, too, if we get one more SP. So, yeah, if these guys are healthy, Rea could be traded.
  5. He hasn't pitched well lately, but at least his xERA, FIP and xFIP are better than Boyd for the season.
  6. Yes, that'd be awesome.
  7. Yeah, I think bigger deals are on the way. For a RP, Weaver would be nice, but I like Morejon better, though he's a rental.
  8. Not a bad deal, I think.
  9. For a rental, I wanted Holmes, but Gausman is OK. Maybe, we get two rental SP's?
  10. But, he's on the IL.😁
  11. I think our SPs have the lowest ERA in baseball, since the break.
  12. I'm with you, unfortunately. I don't feel good, when I see him and Happ with RISP.
  13. Yeah, it's amazing to see Pete didn't chase that last pitch.
  14. Yeah, but catchers can't challenge for hitters.
  15. I have a feeling the Padres won't trade Miller, though. If we get him, that'd be awesome.
  16. I would think Miller is worth as much as some SP's with control, like Detmers and Soriano. Maybe, more than those guys.
  17. I think I prefer Holmes over Peralta, but one less option for sure.
  18. Yeah, all of our lefty SP's have been pitching great lately. The Peterson trade worked out really well.
×
×
  • Create New...