Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, I started checking their fWAR, after I found Seiya had the highest Fielding Run Value, Cam Smith was top 3, and Tucker was #91.
  2. Yeah, but those guys had nothing to do with the Tucker trade.😄 Then, both Seiya and Bellinger are a little more than 3 times higher than Tucker.
  3. A totally different topic, but I just found Cam Smith has better fWAR than Tucker. I just thought it was funny.😁
  4. 100%. I would think 98% of people didn't expect how good he could be this year.
  5. Yeah, I can't believe how much he sucks. It should be about time for him to start heating up.
  6. If you exclude his first two starts, which he pitched well, his fWAR is -0.1. And, for his last 8 starts, the fWAR is -0.4.
  7. Good pitching, good defense, a HR and baserunning.😄
  8. You didn't like Rolison today?😁 Make it 4 relievers.
  9. That was bad. Miggy in scoring position, and Pete, Sieya and Bushy couldn't do horsefeathers.
  10. Yeah, that makes sense. Turd pitched the last 2, and he still has an option.
×
×
  • Create New...