Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. I know I was worried, too. I just checked, and I know it's only one inning, but his 4 seam averaged 93.0mph.
  2. Looks like Shota's velo is the best, since the spring training.
  3. Must be a joke. Are we getting Assad back now? Cabrera's ERA must be over 6.50, if you exclude the first 2 games.
  4. I don't remember who was catching, when the last time Carson pitched.😁 Either Miggy or Mo.😁 I don't know why Miggy started 2 days in a row, with Shota pitching tomorrow, though.
  5. Oh I murdered him No, you didn't murder me. I'm still alive.😁 And, I've never said "pitchers" are better with Amaya. I said Boyd and Shota pitched better with Miggy, and it's still true, even including today's game. I also said Assad pitched better with Carson. Unless the difference in their ERA's get less than 1.50 between two catchers, I don't change my opinion, and I'd be more than happy to be wrong.
  6. I was thinking Conforto must be one of the worst hitters after the break.😃
  7. The highest paid closer with 11+ ERA is almost a crime.
  8. Sasaki was super lucky. Pitched 6 innings and 13 hard hits and 5 walks. For some reason, he gave up only 2 runs.
  9. If Holmes can pitch like he did, before the injury, he should be our #1. Then, we need to pick between Boyd, Shota, Gausman and Cabrera for #2 and 3.
  10. Yeah, I'm hoping the Dodgers win at least 3. And, we'll sweep the Nats, and at least, win the series against the Cardinals.
  11. I was thinking the same, but at least, he had an RBI.
×
×
  • Create New...