Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Great bounce back by Gausman. It's especially nice, after seeing Boyd and Shota struggling for a while.
  2. I remember Gallen and Kelly sucked. That's pretty much all I remember. Gallen in on the IL, though.
  3. Can't believe Thornton has pitched 40+ innings for us. And, he's been really good.
  4. Civale has been good. He'll pitch three innings without giving up a run.😃
  5. This is probably the worst start by Shota this year. I feel lucky that they scored only 2 runs so far.
  6. Why is it always “lmao”? I just don’t get you. Are you a fan? Why is this funny to you? Personally I think it sucks. One bad inning doesn't change my trust to Webb, and I think chibear is the same. He's a fan. He just gets frustrated, like most of us do.
  7. Yeah, also, a pitcher can't win by himself, if his team doesn't score more runs.
×
×
  • Create New...