Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Good to know Armas started hitting. If he can hit half decently, that'd be huge. I mean, if he hit 100 wRC+ in the big league, that'd be great.
  2. I think he'll be one of the finalist, but I doubt he gets a GG. Either way, he's been great. Now, Bregman is top 10 in fWAR. We didn't expect that 8 weeks ago.😁
  3. Great play by Bregman. Zeferjahn pitched well, finally.
  4. Gausman pitched very well tonight. Seems like half of his starts, he's great. The other half? He sucks. If he pitches like this two more times, before the end of the season, I'll have more confidence. That said, seems like he's pretty consistent. I think it's the opponents that made the difference.
  5. I hate to agree, but I do agree. 99% of people didn't think Busch would suck this bad in this season.
  6. Off the top of my head, - Skubal - Holmes - Gausman - Boyd - Shota - Woodruff - King (if opts out) - Mize - Peralta - Gallen - Severino - Bassit
  7. Pete sucks against the Brewers. At least, he walked twice tonight.
  8. Yeah, he is. I don't know why. He was our best hitter for about 2 weeks in the late March/early April. He was good last year, too.
  9. Unfortunately, his underlying numbers are better than Boyd's, not including tonight. They're probably about the same now.😅
  10. Taylor is really good. Shaw has been good, since his return, too.
×
×
  • Create New...