Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. You don't need Rea. Probably, it'll be like this. Miami 9/5: Assad 9/6: Hlomes Milwaukee 9/7: Boyd 9/8: Peterson 9/9: Gausman Pittsburgh 9/11: Shota 9/12: Holmes 9/13: Boyd
  2. Wow. That would work, too. I guess it's been 15 days tomorrow. And, it's easier for Javy to pitch against the Marlins than the Brewers.
  3. Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. That'll give everyone an extra day rest, too. Now, I checked the schedule again, and I think it's better to start Javy in Game1 against the Brewers. That pushes Peterson, Guasman and Shota back, and Javy doesn't have to rest too long.
  4. I just checked the schedule, and found the Pirates are coming, right after the Brewers series. Shota owns the Pirates, so now, I'm not 100% sure if he starts against the Brewers.
  5. Oh, you know he will start against the Brewers. If he pitches well again, the confidence level will go up quite a bit. The Cubs won 7 out the last 10 Shota's starts. Yeah, he sucks sometimes, but the team wins most of the games.
  6. Guess what? Civale sucked only in one inning. The Cubs pitchers looked great 2 games in a row. Easy W.
  7. Civale should pitch one more inning to save the pen arms.
  8. Two bad chases by Pete. Haven't seen that in a while.
  9. I think he'll roll his ass back, just to save the pen.
  10. Shota acted like a GB pitcher today. I think only one went deep, the one Pete caught.
  11. He sure likes to challenge. Too bad, he has no challenge left.
  12. What sucks to me is that both Shota and Boyd pitched really well in July. We added Holmes and Gausman, and Cabrera was coming back.... The things started looking better. Then, both Shota and Boyd sucked in Aug. Hopefully, they will pitcher better this month.
  13. TBH, I didn't think Bregman stays hot for this long.
×
×
  • Create New...