Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, I'm wondering, too. What does it mean?
  2. I don't know, but if Peterson keeps pitching like he's been, Cabrera might join the pen? Right now, he's pitching better than Gausman.
  3. His xFIP (June/July) is about the same as Assad (whole season).
  4. I wanted Holmes as a rental + a controllable. I think he'll help us a lot, but I'm not sure about Gausman. He's basically a 6.00 ERA pitcher over the last 2 months, though his xERA and FIP/xFIP aren't as bad. Hopefully, he'll pitch much better with the Cubs.
  5. Yeah, and this is the year for them to do it..
  6. For this season, Holmes should be better than Detmers.
  7. Does this mean most likely, we're keeping Ayers, and we're not getting Detmers? It's kinda sad to see Mo no longer a Cub.
  8. Just get Holmes, if we can't get Detmers.
  9. Michael, please prove you're right.
  10. Yeah, it'll be interesting. I don't know if Detmers and Gausman will be better than Boyd/Shota, but at least close. If Peterson keeps pitching like he has lately, I'd take him over Cabrera. Heck, I might like Assad over Cabrera in the rotation, unless he proves me wrong. If we have Ben, Assad and Cabrera in the pen, that's an upgrade. A good problem to have.
  11. I don't get this move. Either way the Dodgers suck.😁
  12. Not looking good for us with the Mariners and the Angels. Maybe, we get another rental like Holmes.
  13. Nothing, except he's not hitting well lately, and we have no backup 1B.
  14. Looks like they're selling older guys with expiring contract, and buying controllable younger guy. + Jamo to fill in, just in case.😅
×
×
  • Create New...