Is something wrong with Skenes? Against Reds today, he gave up 5 ER's (7 hits and 4 walks) in 4 innings. His ERA is now 3.90. I didn't watch the game, so I don't know what's going on.
Hunter Greene isn't as bad, but he has given up 3 runs in 4 innings, and I think he'll pitch the next inning. Looks like Greene was good only against the Cubs, since he came back.😅
Yes, I think so.
TBH, I hate the Dodgers more than the Brewers, so if the Brewers get Skubal, and beat LAD in the playoffs, I'd be OK. I don't want to face the Brewers with Skubal, though.😅
Kelly, Amaya, Mo and Shaw played 1B early in the season. And, they were pretty bad. We had Tyler Austin as a RHH backup 1B, but he injured, when the ST started. I don't even know what's going on with him, but most likely, we'll never see him.