Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Webb or Maton.😅 More seriously, Webb or Thornton.
  2. For whatever the reason, Thielbar became a super fly ball pitcher.
  3. I'm not nervous yet.😅
  4. Good challenge, Carson. This might be the best Hollowell I've ever seen.
  5. I guess he didn't want to see Elly as a LHB.
  6. I lost the count. How many pitchers have we drafted so far?
  7. Alcantara finally did something good.
  8. A nice clean inning.
  9. The Brewers are losing. 14-2.
  10. Me, too, but this year, Busch hit a lot of fly balls around the warning track. I guess he has less power or slower bat speed than the last season?
  11. It's the typical Bregman's popup that worked this time.
  12. I was wrong. It was Rolison and Thornton.😁 Very nice W.
  13. So, who's closing? Maton?😅 I would say Rolison or Thornton.
×
×
  • Create New...