Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,514
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Back to back!. I'm so glad that we have Conforto this year.
  2. At this moment, Kremer's HR/9 is slightly higher than Jamo.😁
  3. Over the last 3 starts, Rea pitched pretty well. Hopefully, he keeps doing that.
  4. Call me crazy, but I started missing Maton, not for good pitching, but extra tensions that he usually creates in games.
  5. Wow. I thought it was a ball. Good challenge, Miggy!
  6. I think Bregman impressed me for the first time tonight.
  7. So far, this is the best version of Boyd in this season.
  8. I didn't know there're Assad haters. My brother loves him, and I don't dislike him, either.😁
  9. Too early to say, but he's been good. If he can be trusted like last year, it'd help a lot.
×
×
  • Create New...