Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. That's what I meant. I thought Peterson would pitch to the 7th.
  2. Peterson could pitch 2 more innings, if the Brewers don't start hitting more.
  3. At least, Murray is getting a lot of whiffs with his fastball. But, that's doesn't mean he's better than Maton, if he gives up runs, like Maton.
  4. To be fair, the Brewers didn't play. The Cubs played a DH 2 days ago + an extra inning last night. Our pen isn't in good shape, even without Maton. I'm sure they didn't want to use Murray, if others were available.
  5. Better than no hitter. PCA was too close. Call stands.
  6. This game could be brutal, but if the Cubs win, I'd be super happy. Well, if we can get 1 out of 3, I'd be happy.
  7. You're more optimistic than I am, and I like it.
×
×
  • Create New...