Jump to content
North Side Baseball

mk49

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    2,516
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Joomla Posts 1

Chicago Cubs Videos

Chicago Cubs Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

2026 Chicago Cubs Top Prospects Ranking

News

2023 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

Guides & Resources

2024 Chicago Cubs Draft Picks

The Chicago Cubs Players Project

2025 Chicago Cubs Draft Pick Tracker

2026 Chicago Cubs Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Blogs

Events

Forums

Store

Gallery

Everything posted by mk49

  1. Yeah, I mentioned Seiya and Breggy, because I've been thinking they could hit better, and they did today.
  2. If Ben starts throwing good changeups, he could be really good.
  3. Buschy must be super happy. And, I'm happy to see his 1st HR.
  4. Wow. Shota had 0 whiff with his 4 seam tonight, and that worked out well. Totally different outing from the last game, and both worked.
  5. After 5 games, I trust Shota a lot, but not Cabrera yet. But, yes, I agree, if Cade didn't get hurt, and Steele coming back, it could have been really good rotation. I really hope Steele will be good again.
  6. Do we have one of the best SP rotations right now? At least, in the last 10 games or so?
  7. I wasn't sure about the rules, so I had to find out. Yes, a Designated Hitter (DH) can play a defensive position later in the game, but doing so forfeits the team's DH role for the rest of the game.
  8. Shota was great. At the moment, he's our ace. Hopefully, Boyd will pitch well tomorrow, and we get 8 win in a row.
  9. Yeah, I agree. If we lose tonight, which I don't think will happen, it would be because Mo pinch hit for Shaw.
  10. Seems like they just refuse to lose, including the Cubs.
  11. Finally, somebody hit Martin. He's been great, though.
×
×
  • Create New...